Process review is the key for efficiency improvements within financial organisations. As a group of experts in Finance & Risk Management, ML Advisory provides its clients with solutions to secure and optimize its core processes.
- Risk Management: Model Risk Management (MRM), Regulatory Reporting Production, Credit Monitoring ;
- Financial Processes: Accounting & Regulatory Closing ;
- Strategic Planning: both finance and risk steering process like Risk Appetite, ICAAP, ILAAP, Stress Testing.
At ML Advisory, we have a significant experience of banking transformation programs that helped our clients shaping their organisation and processes to cope with new environment constraints (regulatory & new business model). This experience allows us to provide our clients with:
- An excellent knowledge of the underlying risk, finance and compliance regulatory (ECB, EBA, SRB and local European Regulators) and economical context
- A strong benchmark of financial institutions organizations across Europe;
We work closely with risk, finance and compliance departments to identify their major problem areas and define with them key transformation levers to solve them:
- Evolution of the organization / reorganization: identification of relevant movements that could bring back efficiency within the organization and promotion of joint ventures between departments if relevant (eg; Risk and Finance for ICAAP or stress testing);
- Strategic programs management: design of transformation programs, or diagnostic of already launched ones, to allow organization to go a step further regarding their compliance or internal steering objectives;
- Processes review: review and adaptation of existing processes to bring operational excellence and improve efficiency;
- Financial steering improvement: steering methods and process review to find profitability levers while mastering scarce resource levels.
We leverage on our network of experts to augment our transformation & organization offer with the following expertise:
- Technological partner: data analytics, virtual data warehouses, …
- Change management to help implementing new processes
Example of recent projects:
- Fast close on consolidated accounting closing process
- Implementation of risk appetite frameworks in relation with Business Model Assessment and Stress Testing projects
- Cross optimisation of regulatory metrics: NSFR & Leverage, activity growth with constant RWA density