Financial institutions are currently facing new employment challenges: a dynamic labour market, increasingly expert and versatile resource requirements, the new competition from neobanks or other digital entrants and more cyclically, an ever-increasing pressure on costs and profitability. At the same time, financial institutions and especially risk, finance and compliance departments must continue to ensure their production requirement for internal steering or regulatory adequacy:
- Data collection and Quality assessment;
- Metrics calculation and certification;
- Reporting constitution and disclosure.
At ML Advisory, we assist operational teams of risk, finance and compliance departments in their production or production monitoring tasks, during the closing periods or in-between.
This can cover:
- The realization of production deliverables and the operational controls on the performed production;
The operational steering assistance with monitoring of closing milestones;
- The contribution to IT or continuous improvement projects related to the concerned production deliverable;
- The formalization or update of operational procedures in accordance to closing observations or enhancement due to « change » initiatives.
We are able to provide to our client trained consultants who already have production experience and are ready to quickly step into production teams for operational assistance. In addition, ML Advisory’s simplified structure allows our managers and partners to continuously monitor our consultants in order to take care of the human resource vision and to be able to be as responsive as possible to our clients’ needs.
Examples of recent operational assistance initiatives
- Accounting consistency certification and data reconciliation for FINREP reporting disclosure.
- Liquidity data analytical review for internal steering review.
- Assistance to Liquidity production and validation, functional contribution to IT switchover project to the new Regulatory System.