How long have you been in the company?
I joined MLAdvisory in April 2018
Since I arrived, I have had the opportunity to work on different topics from framing to implementation, working on all the steps of a project:
- Development of a multi-numerical dashboard to follow anomalies linked to data quality;
- Implementation of regulatory indicators on several domains (credit, liquidity, …)
Overall, due to the variety of the assignments, I have acquired many technical and business skills, and also « soft skills » as client relation (internal and external).
What do you particularly appreciate in your job?
- Teamwork and knowledge sharing
- Technical nature of Regulatory topics
- Diversity of the assignments (content and context)
Discuss! Sort out the truth from the false, build an argument, be wrong, learn from mistakes, be right, consolidate his technical basis … in short, a permanent learning.
What is your main advice to be a good consultant?
Get out his comfort zone 😊
Consulting is a very changing job due to its diversity, so it remains essential for a consultant to like getting out and pushing the limits of his comfort zone.